NassauCopyright: Emerson Vieira/Unsplash.com
Fine meat is the house specialty at Bahamian Club, where a menu of rib-eye steak, veal chop, herb-roasted rack of lamb, and chateaubriand for two are sure to impress. Not a meatlover? Look to fresh seafood delights like the grilled swordfish steak, Bahamian lobster, and salmon fillet.
- Address: Atlantis, Paradise Island, New Providence Island
- Email: AtlantisSocialTeam@gmail.com
- Phone: +1 242 363 3000
- Opening House: www.atlantisbahamas.com
- Opening House: Daily: 6pm-10pm
- More Info: Located at Atlantis Paradise Island
In the mood for fresh seafood, succulent meats or Bahamian traditional favorites? Perhaps you’d like to see today’s fresh selection of rock lobster, snapper and conch. Nassau provides some of the finest dining with endless possibilities.