San JuanCopyright: zoryanchik/Shutterstock.com
For an authentic dining and cultural experience, this is probably the best place to go in San Juan. The menu features local delicacies, such as mofongo, tostones and the traditional rice with green beans, among many others. The restaurant has an indoor dining room as well as a sidewalk eating area.
- Address: 315 Recinto Sur, Old San Juan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 787 289 2121
- More Info: www.restauranteraices.com
- Address: Mon-Wed 11am-8pm, Thu-Sat 11am-10pm, Sun 12pm-9pm
- More Info: 6514b40d01061c15dd25be66a9a73ec6b412424c
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/Rest.Raices
Puerto Rican cuisine is a mix of local and international flavors that pleases most palates. Rice, root vegetables, and proteins are staple items on all menus--from casual eateries to the most exclusive dining. The city also offers an eclectic mix of fine international dining and innovative fusion cuisine.