BratislavaCopyright: baranq / Shutterstock.com
The larger (and noisier) sister of the original Gorila cafe, Urban House presents customers with more food options, a lot more comfortable chairs, plus a DJ stand. The only thing better than the cool interior are the heavenly desserts. The coffee comes not only in many interesting varieties, but also prepared in one of the inventive vacuum pots straight from a science lab. Urban House‘s dog- and kid-friendliness attracts cute pups and parents with toddlers around the clock.
- Address: Laurinská 14, Bratislava
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +421 911 755 205
- More Info: www.urbanhouse.sk
- Address: Mon–Thu 9am–midnight, Fri & Sat 9am–2am, Sun 9am–11pm
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/UrbanHouseBratislava/
Despite being a relatively small city, Bratislava is rich with cafes: from grand coffee houses to trendy student hang-outs. The best cafes are in the centre of town, especially around the Main Square. In the summer, many have outdoor tables, perfect for relaxing after exploring the Old Town.