Fernando Botero is known for his peculiar artistic style — he paints portrait and creates sculptures of people, animals, and fruits, but makes them all plump like an exaggerated cherub. Born in Medellín, he's probably the most internationally famous Colombian artist. Enjoy the beautifully renovated colonial house with a lush courtyard and be amused by one chubby art piece after another.
- Address: Museo Botero, Calle 11 #4-41, Bogotá
- Phone: +57 1 343 13 16
- More Info: www.banrepcultural.org/bogota/museo-botero
- Address: Mon 9am–7pm, Tue closed, Wed–Sat 9am–7pm, Sun 10am–5pm
- More Info: Entrance is free
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/museosbanrep/